- Carnitas Breakfast in Quiroga and handicraft shopping
- Visit Tzintzuntzan, their yácatas, convent and atrium of Olives.
- Patzcuaro, walk its streets full of beauty, its basilica and house 11 yards
- Night of the Dead. Morelia is filled with candles and cempazuchitl flowers , to open the way to Patzcuaro, Tintzuntan and other villages where tradition comes alive each November 1st. Images, flavors and unforgettable experiences.
- Monarch Butterfly. The Biosphere Reserve of the Monarch Butterfly, is located east of the state of Michoacan, the noise of flapping butterflies ends the silence of the forest, the color of their wings painted orange the blue sky, green trees and coffee from their trunks. The amazing coexistence with nature full of ecstasy the soul. Visit sanctuaries authorized guides. And authorized stops that have snacks and traditional cuisine. Horseback riding, cycling and walking. Season November to March.
Te ofrecemos mayor información en la recepción del hotel o con nuestro tour operador local, Quick Tours con muchos años de experiencia en el área.